CLUB POLICIES & PROCEDURES
CONSENT TO PHOTOGRAPH/VIDEO/WEBSITE/FACEBOOK
By completing program registration, you are consenting to use your child(ren)'s image for publicity or educational purposes by the Cayuga Skating Club via the Club's website or the Club's social media platforms.
Although it rarely occurs, the Club reserves the right to cancel skating sessions due to inclement weather and/or special circumstances.
We will notify program registrants of any cancellations and/or arena closures as soon as possible through the Club's social media platforms.
The Club will not offer refunds or make-up sessions due to cancelled skating sessions.
WHAT DOES YOUR SKATER NEED FOR THE FIRST SESSION?
Essential items include:
- Properly fitted and sharpened hockey or figure skates that are tied tightly
- Skaters must wear a valid CSA-approved hockey helmet. Face masks are not mandatory, but are recommended for young and beginner skaters.
- Mittens or gloves.
- Comfortable active wear clothing that is layered (e.g. long johns, sweat pants or tights, splash pants / undershirt, long sleeve shirt, sweater, vest or light jacket)
Do not wear:
- Hockey gloves or protective equipment
- Snow pants or clothes that are slippery on the ice
- Fuzzy mittens as they stick to the ice and leave a residue
Arrive at least 15 minutes before the session start time. You will find your skater's name tag and relevant session information at the Greeter's Table in the arena lobby.