The following provides you with everything you need to know before you attend the arena for the purpose of Club activities.
The summary below is provided for your ease of reference, however individuals attending the arena for the purpose of Club activities will be required to review and be aware of the Club’s Return to Play Protocols and Safety Plan (and any updates, amendments and addendums thereto):
For more information on requirements to enter the arena, please visit the Haldimand County website here: https://www.haldimandcounty.ca/notices/provincial-vaccination-requirements-faq/
- Please register for our skating programs online here before attending the arena. For more information about registration please email email@example.com.
- The following forms are required to be completed prior to participating in Club activities as per Skate Ontario requirements. These forms can be found here
- Rowan’s Law Acknowledgement Form Rowan's Law.pdf (one time and for each participant)
- Skate Ontario COVID-19 Waiver Skate-Ontario-Waiver-2.0-.pdf (one time and for each participant).
- To ensure that social distancing is maintained, we ask that skater(s) arrive ready to step on the ice (clothing, skates, gloves, and helmet on) and that you leave all other belongings in your vehicle (excluding those that may be needed during the session - i.e. water bottle, tissues). Dressing rooms are limited and will be capped at 10 persons. If you require a dressing room, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter and exit the arena through the main doors of the arena.
- Screening is required to be completed prior to each skating session and for each individual attending the arena. We ask that you complete this screening at home and prior to attending the arena by using: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/, however it will also be completed upon entry.
- All individuals must maintain a physical distance of 2 m from any other person who is using the facility (unless they are from the same household or they are authorized to be closer than 2 m from each other).
- All individuals must wear a mask of face covering that covers their mouth, nose and chin. Individuals that are exempt from wearing a mask/face covering due to medical reasons must identify themselves to Club personnel at the main entrance. While on the ice, skaters will not be required to wear a mask/face covering. For a full list of exemptions, please consult the Club’s Return to Play Protocols.